After over 9 years without any changes to many of our service charges, please be advised that the following service charges will change effective August 1, 2018:
- Transaction fees from $0.55 to $0.70
- Canadian Drafts and Money Orders from $5.00 to $6.00
- Golden Accounts to be charged half-price for Drafts and Money Orders. Also, only the first cheque order (200 cheques) will be free.
- Income Tax Letters now being charged a $15 fee
- Late loan payments to be charged $25.00 (after 5 day grace period)
- Blank “Counter Cheques” to be charged $2.50 per cheque
- Overdrafts will now only be charged $5.00 per month if the overdraft was used during the current month.
- “SmartCheck” account minimum balance to increase from $750 to $1000.
- Replacement debit cards: limit of one replacement per year, additional cards will cost $10.
We thank our Members for their continued loyalty and invite any questions you may have about these changes.